University College Dublin (UCD) Global Excellence Masters Scholarships for International Students 2018/2019
The scholarship program, funded by UCD International, aims to attract excellent candidates for UCD graduate programs and promote early application.
Eligible Subjects: Scholarships are valid for full-time Master’s Degree Programs, which excludes all clinical programs and Masters programs in the Smurfit School of Business, joint master programs, online programs, and the MSc in Digital Investigation & Forensic Computing;
Terms and Conditions: Applicants must be Africans who currently live in an African country and are considered non-EU countries for tuition and application purposes;
- Open to all successful applicants for credential full-time, one-year taught master programs that are citizens of Africa and resident in Africa.
- Applicants must self-finance and be classified as non-EU countries for tuition and application purposes;
- This is a very competitive scholarship and as such successful applicants have probably received a first-rate degree (for Masters).
- Scholarships are renewable annually, with the student maintaining a grade point average of at least 3.08 / 4.2 (upper second grade)
- In order to apply for this advertised scholarship, candidates must have the status “offer”, “conditional offer”, “accept” or “conditional acceptance” in connection with their application;
Selection Criteria: Successful candidates will be selected for performance, along with a holistic review of their scholarship application
Number of participants: Not specified
Value of the scholarship:
- 100% Global Excellence tuition scholarship
- 50% Global Excellence tuition scholarship
In order to apply for this advertised scholarship, candidates must have linked the status “Offer”, “Conditional Offer”, “Accept” or “Conditional Acceptance” to their application;
click the above link to apply