UK Transform-Together Scholarships for International Students at Sheffield Hallam University, 2018
Transform-Together scholarships are aimed at international students and students of the European Union (not in the UK) who apply for a full-time bachelor or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University in the academic year 2018/19.
Sheffield Hallam University in the UK
All full-time undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered at the university.
Number of Scholarships:
International and European (non-British) students
Scholarship / Inclusions:
Half of the fees (50%) are available for postgraduate courses and for each year of a bachelor’s degree.
31 May 2018 (annual)
Study in: Sheffield, UK
Course starts Sept 2018
To apply for one of these scholarships, you must:
• Be an international or (non-UK) paid student
• Only postgraduate – have achieved at least 2.1 or equivalent in your honors degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
• Bachelor only – have achieved or exceeded the English and academic entrance requirements for the course
• Have an offer for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
• Finance themselves
• Be able to pay additional fees required by your course, eg. B. Excursions
In order to apply for a Transform-Together scholarship, you must have received a full-time course proposal from Sheffield Hallam University for that year. If you have not yet applied for a course, please visit the online brochure to find a course and apply. If you have accepted the offer to attend a course here, apply for a scholarship online by the deadline of May 31, 2018.
It is important to visit the official website (link below) to download the application form and to receive detailed information about the application for this scholarship.
How To Apply:
For further information about the scholarship and how to apply, click the link below:
Also Read: Latest 2018 trending scholarships