MBA scholarship from Harvard University in USA, 2019
Deadline: May 31, 2019
Open to: students of every nation (priority given to candidates of Lebanese descent)
Scholarship: The financial support amounts to US $ 90,000 (US $ 45,000 per year) for tuition; Travel and subsistence expenses in connection with the internship.
The Boustany Foundation awards the Harvard Scholarship MBA for the course, which begins in the fall of 2017. The Harvard Scholarship MBA is awarded to students with a high academic degree.
The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programs taught at one of the world’s most prestigious universities. The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is awarded every two years for a two-year course at Harvard Business School.
HBS accepts three tests in English: the Internet-based version (only) of the English as a Foreign Language test (TOEFL iBT); the International English Language Test System (IELTS); or the Pearson test of English (PTE).
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and be promising. Although the scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates will not be able to apply for the scholarship until they have received an application for the Harvard MBA program.
College admission requirement
- Admission Requirements: An international applicant must have a university or university degree equivalent to a four-year American high school diploma.
- Test Requirement: University Accepts Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) Test.
- Requirements for the English language: The MBA Admissions Board recommends that candidates with a TOEFL score below 109 on the iBT, an IELTS score of less than 7.5 or a PTE score of less than 75 be discouraged from applying.
The scholarship offers the following:
- The financial support amounts to US $ 90,000 (US $ 45,000 per year) for tuition
- Travel and subsistence expenses in connection with the internship.
If you would like to apply, please send a copy of your CV with a photo, GMAT scores and a letter of acceptance from the university: email@example.com
If you are shortlisted, you can be invited to an interview with the Foundation. A candidate will then receive the scholarship
Deadline for the submission of the candidature: 31 May 2019.
The scholarship will be awarded in June 2019
How to Apply: .
For More Informations, check the or write to: firstname.lastname@example.org