Fully Funded Khazar University International Scholarship Program, Azerbaijan 2018-2019
Khazar University is the first private university in the South Caucasus to introduce international education programs with English as the language of instruction. In line with its political and service commitments, the University is proud to announce the Khazar University International Scholarship Program for 2018-2019 (further referred to as KUISP), which applies without restriction to nationals of all countries.
The guiding principles of the program are as follows:
- All foreign citizens are entitled to KUISP.
- KUISP is available for prospective students at all University colleges: College of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Faculty of Economics, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences and School of Education.
- Applicants for Bachelor, Master and PhD programs can apply for KUISP.
- Each year, two scholarships, each covering the full tuition fee, will be awarded to the citizens of each country who apply for Khazar University programs.
- The scholarship is granted for one year, depending on the scholar’s academic achievement.
- The scholarship covers tuition fees for one academic year, but not for living expenses, travel expenses or other expenses.
- Khazar University conducts an assessment and selection of the applications submitted by searching the application documents and voting Skype applications with applicants. The details and timing of the selection are given in the KUISP Schedule (Section IV, below).
The successful candidates should meet the following criteria:
- Good academic credentials from the previous educational level (high school, bachelor or master programs)
- Good English knowledge. Standardized English test results are not mandatory. Applicants with standardized grades (valid TOEFL / IELTS scores: expired scores will not be accepted) will have a competitive advantage. Holders of international bachelor’s degrees or diplomas from a high school with English as the main teaching material do not need a document to establish linguistic competence
- Motivated to study at Khazar University
- Good communication skills and sociability
How To Apply
To apply for the KUISP Scholarship, applicants must complete and submit:
- Application of the Khazar University for the admission form for the chosen study level (Bachelor, Master or PhD) together with all necessary documents listed in the application form
- KUISP application form
Click the link below to apply and for further enquires: