Canada University of Victoria 20 International Entrance Scholarships 2018
Scholarship Description: The University of Victoria awards International Entrance Scholarships to students undergoing a full-time undergraduate program.
Scholarship holder: The University of Victoria is a large research university in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. The University of Victoria, founded in 1963, is the oldest university in British Columbia and began in 1903 as Victoria College, as an affiliate branch of McGill University.
All UVic applicants (regardless of country of origin or nationality) must demonstrate prior to admission that they have the English language.
Degree: Scholarships are available for a bachelor’s program at the University of Victoria.
Available subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits: Twenty $ 10,000 scholarships each will be awarded to academically outstanding international students.
Eligible nationalities: Scholarships are open to international students.
Admission criteria: In order to be eligible, international students usually have to:
- Entering the first year in a bachelor’s program at UVic and meet UVic academic and English requirements. See English language skills
- A current secondary school student or has graduated in the last two years and has not attended a post-secondary institution
- Accepted for UVic with an average of “A”
- Allowed at UVic at least 32 International Baccalaureate points
- An international student studying at UVic on a Canadian study permit (changes in your citizenship status may affect your scholarship)
- Transcript of the intermediate study of the 12th grade (current student) / Final transcript (graduated student) deadline: 28th February.
English Language requirements: All applicants for UVic (regardless of country of origin or nationality) must prove their English language skills prior to admission.
Application Procedure: Eligible applicants are automatically referenced by student missions on student prices and financial assistance.
- International students must submit an interim transcript (if a current secondary school student) or a final transcript (if a student has graduated within two years of applying for and has not participated in another post-secondary institution) by 28 February International scholarship.
- Eligible candidates are automatically referred by student admissions to student awards and financial support.
International students must be admitted to the University of Victoria before being considered for a scholarship.