Australian government scholarships for 10,000 African students 2018/2019 (Undergraduate and Graduate Studies)
To complete an Australian or African university.
* Australia Awards, a cornerstone of the Australian Government’s Africa Development Program for Africa, provide access to postgraduate education, training and professional development opportunities for eligible Africans from eligible countries. If your return to work is expected, Australia Awards Alumni is another contribution to development in their home countries.
Priority fields <varied according to African country>
- Agriculture / food security.
- Public policy (former government of the public sector, trade, international diplomacy)
- environmental management
- Natural Resource Management (including mining topics)
- Technical and vocational education (only available for short courses)
- Energy (natural gas and oil technology)
- Management of natural resources
- Transport (including management of ports, roads and airports)
For both the Master’s degree and short courses: #Egypt, #Marocco, # Algeria, #Djibouti, #Libya, #Tunisia.
And #North Sudan only for the short courses.
The normal duration of the selected program.
Conditions of Participation (Criteria)
Varies by country:
- You must be at least 25 years old and no older than 50 at the time of applying
- You must have at least 3 years of relevant work experience. This work experience must be in a role that is relevant to your intended field of study and your type of work organization (eg, public sector applicants should demonstrate work experience in the public sector, etc.). Applicants with more experience will be treated preferentially.
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) from a recognized institution of at least 4 years with at least a 3-class ID.
- Public sector applicants must comply with government regulations from Nigeria government officials who wish to apply for scholarships.
- Applicants from the public sector, the private sector and civil society must provide evidence of the completion of the National Youth Service (NYSC) in their application.
- You do not already have to have a master’s degree or study.
- You must be prepared to make a formal commitment to return to your present employment upon completion of the scholarship.
- You must meet the general minimum criteria for scholarships for Australia scholarships. For more information, see the Guide to Australia Scholarship Grants.
- You are a citizen of an African country. See country list below.
- You are an early or intermediate professional who works in the public sector, in the private sector or in a non-governmental organization (civil society) in one of the listed priority areas.
- You would like to earn a master’s degree in Australia in one of the listed majors. You can not study Master of Business Administration.
- You have a clear idea of how to use the knowledge gained through the Master’s degree to improve policy, practice or training in the proposed areas of study.
- Gender Equality: The Australian awards are aimed at the equal participation of women and men. Women’s applications are strongly recommended and there are mechanisms to support female applicants and winners.
- Disability Inclusion: Australia Awards aim to provide people with disabilities with fair and equal opportunities to receive a scholarship. Applications from people with disabilities are strongly recommended. Mechanisms to assist applicants and winners who need specific support are available.
The conditions for other countries will soon be open, as the submission of this scholarship has not yet started in some countries.
How to Apply
Application mode is online:
- Follow the link and choose your country
- Upload the required documents.
More Details About This Opportunity:
You can now have a scholarship consultation for 1 hour online with a consultant who has experience and scholarships and you can learn from him
Topics: * Finding and Applying for Scholarships, * Personal Statement & Essay Writing, * CV Writing….. lick the link below for further enquirie